Monday, January 19, 2009

Sledding and Pizza and Pupusas

Needless to say I've been lacking a bit of motivation in updating my blog. I don't feel so bad as my other blogging friends seem to be suffering from the same syndrome, and/or lack of time, which is also something that plagues me. At seven and a half going-on-a-hundred months pregnant, daily tasks seem just a bit more daunting. So I've taken the liberty to remove blogging from the list of daily tasks. :) Too bad I can't remove laundry and cooking from that list! Ha!


Last Saturday we thoroughly enjoyed sledding with some friends (well, some sled; others stood and watched and tried not to lose balance despite the internal bowling ball), stopped at a simply lovely pizza place on the way back, and ended the day with a wonderful pupusa dinner at the home of Salvadorian friends. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:





No comments: