While I can't usually truly bare my soul on a public blog, I suppose it's all right to bare my belly. This is 37.5 weeks, going on 50 million weeks. Yes, folks, it's huge. And we can't wait to have this baby in our arms and in our home (especially me, because I can't wait to see my toes again).



Thanks to my fabulous photographer friend and her time and talents...
3 comments:
Oh, you are so sweet! And I love the title of the slide show...it gave me zigglers (ya know, those little tingles all over) to read it. I guess I am just so excited to watch your family grow...and not just your belly! I was impressed that you got them on here so quickly...clearly you need more to do in the evening...like nursing or changing a baby 50 times! I am glad you liked some of the shots, and were bold enough to post them for all eyes to see! love you!-K
I'm so jealous...your photos are always amazing esp. these! I wish my boys were as cooperative as your girls appear to be. Did I miss a "name" selection or is a secret?
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment