Hey, I may be a zombie severely lacking in sleep, but I can still have fun! Note the Auntie Anne's pretzel in my mouth. Life is so much better with a pretzel (and a sister to share it with, of course!).
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Life as a Zombie
Well it's been eight days and there hasn't been much sleeping going on around here! :) Well, there's been sleeping, but it hasn't been by me, and it hasn't been at night either. We've been adjusting to the first week of having our beloved baby boy home with us. He's beautiful and amazing and so far pretty well-behaved. He only cries when he's getting a diaper change (which sometimes makes me cry too, as I see our bedspread showered with pee, and the bedding is quite bulky and not so fun to wash), is very hungry, or getting a bath. His big sisters adore him and want to do everything for him. I think nights may be getting better, though it's too soon to tell. Here are some recent pictures:

Hey, I may be a zombie severely lacking in sleep, but I can still have fun! Note the Auntie Anne's pretzel in my mouth. Life is so much better with a pretzel (and a sister to share it with, of course!).
Hey, I may be a zombie severely lacking in sleep, but I can still have fun! Note the Auntie Anne's pretzel in my mouth. Life is so much better with a pretzel (and a sister to share it with, of course!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations,Ruth! He is SO adorable! Blessings of sleep to you all:)
Post a Comment