Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm TWENTY NINE today!!

I'm the squishy red blob, sometime a few years ago...
This might be me in another few years ("who you lookin at!")...

32 comments:

Glenna said...

Happy Birthday Ruth!! (29 for the first time?)

RP said...

Yeah, ain't you so funny, sayin' you're 29 and all that. I'll have you know I BELIEVED it at first, until I did the math! (I was like, Wow, only one more year and she'll be 30!) I'm such a dork. But yes! HAPPY 29TH TO YOU! I love you with all my heart!

~just me~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Alvarez Family said...

Um...ahem...no....that would be 29 for the...um...second time...ahem...

~just me~ said...

well you maybe be 29 for the 2nd time, but *i'm* only 29 and some halves. :)

~just me~ said...

what are you doing to celebrate??

~just me~ said...

i think i'll help you celebrate by adding 30 comments!

~just me~ said...

...eight...

~just me~ said...

...nine...

~just me~ said...

...ten...


*yawn!*

~just me~ said...

y'know, this would be a lot easier if i didn't have to type that password EVERY time!

...eleven...

~just me~ said...

vizwgjv

thirteen

~just me~ said...

uh... thirteen again

~just me~ said...

where was i?

~just me~ said...

twenty eight

~just me~ said...

**SNOOOOOORE!***

Glenna said...

That's a lot of word verifications kari....

~just me~ said...

tell me about it!

~just me~ said...

happy birthday to you!

~just me~ said...

happy birthday

~just me~ said...

dear Ruuuuuuthie!!!!

~just me~ said...

happy birthday

~just me~ said...

tooooooo

~just me~ said...

yoooouuuuuuuu!

~just me~ said...

twenty six!

~just me~ said...

four more to go!

~just me~ said...

three more!

~just me~ said...

two...

~just me~ said...

one

~just me~ said...

THIRTY!!!!!!!

happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear ruthie! happy birthday to you!!!

yay yay yay!!!

la la la la!

~just me~ said...

what?? oh no... somehow it got to 31... oh well... one to grow on.

and i guess this post make 32... um... you can save it for next year. :D

Alvarez Family said...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS!! That was SO FUNNY and WOW you really stuck it out typing in all those word verifications. I feel SO special. And 32 makes one to grow on actually, b/c to fess up I turned 31, just like you guys...! :) THANK YOU for your sillyness. I am blessed to be a recipient and it made my evening to sit here and giggle! :)