Lotsa stuff has happened since February. Our church held another bilingual service...more about that on the ministry blog. It was a good chance for me to practice translating - quite a stretch. The only glitch was the last service where I swear I heard our beloved pastor say "Jesus isn't just 'aching' he's 'miking!"...imagine my moments of panic to figure that one out. Turns out he said "a king" and "my king". I'm still laughing at myself for that one. Thankfully the rest went well and it was awesome - something we all enjoyed.
At the end of February I was given the great honor to go see my amazing and wonderful and marvelous sister run her first half-marathon - the Disney Princess Half Marathon in Orlando, FL. It was incredible. I wish I could've screamed louder, jumped higher, and waved taller banners to more adequately express how extremely proud and excited I was. I love my sister!
| Ignore the date stamp. Admire the half-marathon runner. |
Lil' stinker turned THREE. He keeps telling us that he's about to be four, and that it's his birthday that's next. I thought that the puppy we acquired was mostly for the girls' sake...little did I know that Daniel would be the one to really love her and play with her. They are like two puppies rolling around - it's quite entertaining. Also scary.
| Bike rides on a nice day |
| Thomas the Train for the family birthday |
March also brought a fabulous visit from my BFF. It was fabulous. Did I say fabulous? It was.
Hubby and I celebrated 12 years of marriage! We went to the Skamania area of Washington and Cascade Locks of Oregon, driving over the Bridge of the Gods a few times. It was gorgeous and we were blessed with great weather - quite a gift in the month of March!
A dear friend came to visit in April and we went to a different local coffee shop every day. Can you think of anything better??!
I ran another 5K.
![]() |
| Most beautiful support team. Especially the blue guy. |
The girls have been keeping busy with Bella in gymnastics, both in Awana at church, and both taking piano. Now we are all tasting the freedom and glee that comes with the end of school...just a few more days and we'll be done for the year! If only the sun would come back!

No comments:
Post a Comment