Tonight I made lentils (an Ethiopian recipe Mesir Wat) with quesadillas. What did you have? This is part of trying to eat healthy and have my girls exposed to different flavors of foods (no, it's not that fun). Also, lentils are cheap! Does anybody else have a good lentil recipe you could share with me? 

2 comments:
Funny you ask about last night. : ) We had tortilla's and beans with a little ground beef, queso, cooked up cauliflower for different and baked rice pudding.
I really like lentils cooked up with a little chicken stock. So simple. It's nice on the side of anything, but if you have just one chicken breast left and a whole family to feed, that chicken chopped up with the lentils is easy, filling, and stretches to at least three people. :)
I have another recipe for soupd with lentils, but I've never tried it. I'll trade you that one for the Ethiopian recipe. : )
Thanks for the ideas!
I made a link for the Ethiopian recipe...
Post a Comment