So a friend of a friend is about to graduate from beauty school, and just for kicks I went in today to get my eyebrows waxed! :) I felt kinda silly, but it was only $2 so I figured why not! I've never done any waxing before - I really rarely do anything in that whole relm of beauty or salons or whathaveyou. Is it the MK in me maybe? Or maybe just too cheap? Anyhow, it didn't hardly hurt at all, I'm happy to report! And it wasn't major, so that my husband wouldn't freak out. Before he left he said, okay, you do whatever you want, but I don't have to like it! So this way he hardly notices. And I can pretend I'm pretty - heehee.
1 comment:
YOU'VE NEVER HAD YOUR EYEBROWS WAXED!! WOW!! I am an eyebrow waxing nut, I love having it done, (I could do without the tweezing though).
Post a Comment