I could go in to detail, but then it would sound like complaining perhaps, or even a search for sympathy. And it's neither of those things. So I'm just saying it was nuts. It's amazing, actually, that I survived it. All of us mothers need some sort of survival t-shirts or something. Or in my case, a Blizzard from Dairy Queen would suffice. Because I have plenty of t-shirts. Today has been better, thank you, however devoid of Blizzards or t-shirts. And I find myself craving fast food of the burger sort. Or the Chik-Fil-A sort, which is completely cruel as we have no franchises out here. I even emailed them to ask if there were any plans to bring CFA out here. Sadly, the highly interested and very concerned computer generated reply stated that there are no plans. Does anyone else find that they are completely and totally ready for dinner by 4:30pm, or is it just me? I'm speaking of the stomach kind of ready, not the kitchen and stove kind of ready. Although in my case, as my husband comes home at 3pm expecting a large, hot meal, and leaves at 4:40pm, I have dinner made and ready by approximately 2:32pm (at which time I am racing off to collect my kindergartener). So you see how tempting it is to devour the evening meal two hours early.And this has been your daily random post. In case you were in need of one. And even if you weren't in need of one, now you certainly have no need of one because I have just provided it for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment