Friday, October 31, 2008

Dressing Up

We're not huge fans of Halloween, but it has been fun to dress the girls up for various school activities the last couple of days. When I asked Isabella what she wanted to dress up as, with no hesitation she says "a Christmas tree!" I have NO idea where that came from! But hey, I adore Christmas too, so we found a way to turn her into a mini-Christmas tree. So here are some pictures to share:


A bride and a ballerina:


And just to brag, because I'm a mom and that's what I do, today Rebekah gets a special recognition in her school's assembly for the "Most Respectful" of the kindergarten students! What a beautiful testimony - and only six years old!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Congratulations on the respectful award! That's awesome!

The costumes are neat too...never thought of a Christmas tree but that's sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

A christmas tree!! I love it! :)

Alvarez Family said...

Thanks! It was fun.