10am: Gingerbread house creations at Isabella's school. All children were welcome to participate, even the 38-year-old ones.
1pm (Latin time conversion: 230pm): An amazing lunch of "pupusas" (Central American wonderful food) at a Salvadorian family's home.
430pm: Drive home. We all went beserk with the sunset, but my husband especially as he had the camera. This picture he claims is his supernatural masterpiece, as Isabella's reflection was caught in the car window.
5pm: Communion set up at church.
6pm: A journey to Bethlehem. A local church, bless them, puts on a living replica - complete with a camel, sheep, goats, chicken, and many dressed in character (except baby Jesus, who is always just a doll). Here the girls are making Jewish bread:
8pm: Sleepy angels in bed. Tired but content mom uploading pictures to the blog. Well, content but battling disappointment at being alone (that is, without hubby) on the only night of the week when it's even possible to be together. Content, battling disappointment, but putting on a brave face, as hubby needs soccer time, and soccer time is definitely not a need I can fill!
9pm: I'm going to go make myself some loaded nachos for a late dinner. And I'm going to watch tv. Because watching tv and nachos go together. Actually watching tv and any kind of food go together.
1 comment:
Wow, that is a busy day, but a fun one :)
I love that picture with Isabella's reflection :)
Post a Comment