"Abnormal is more normal than normal." - B. Moore
Sorry it's sideways, I couldn't figure out how to fix that...
I MISS HER!!!!!!!Beautiful girl, beautiful song.
oh, sweet...sweet...sweet girl! so cute! by the way...Caleb loves to sing that song too! :) we have a neat version of that on a CD...remind me to get that for you! :) do I see two front teeth?!
Yes! She got those teeth a couple months ago! Yay! After a year and a half of no front teeth. Very exciting.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I MISS HER!!!!!!!
Beautiful girl, beautiful song.
oh, sweet...sweet...sweet girl! so cute! by the way...Caleb loves to sing that song too! :) we have a neat version of that on a CD...remind me to get that for you! :) do I see two front teeth?!
Yes! She got those teeth a couple months ago! Yay! After a year and a half of no front teeth. Very exciting.
Post a Comment