Monday, March 17, 2008

The sweetest jellybean ever!


When I picked up Rebekah from her pre-K today, she proudly held out her hand as soon as she stepped in the car. Beaming, she said, "Look, Mommy! I brought you and Bella a present!" In the orange palm of her hand were two jellybeans with a side of lint and a shred of paper. Apparently the children were given a few jellybeans at the start of school, and she took two out and saved them in her pocket, clenched in her hand, the entire two hours. I tell you, I joyfully chewed that jellybean, lint and all, and it was the sweetest jellybean I'd ever had!

2 comments:

~just me~ said...

eeew! :) so sweet. :)

Glenna said...

LOL, yeah, Ashlyn and Caleb like to do that for each other. It's really sweet, but I'm usually glad I'm not the one eating it.