Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wall - 1 Sleepwalker - 0


So the other night I got up at some blurry hour to go to the potty, and as I was very, very groggy I turned and stepped smack into the wall, slamming my long nose back into my head, or so it felt. The days following I have experienced great headaches and nose sensitivity, but wouldn't you know it, there's not even as much as a red bump to show for it! And why was I so groggy, you might ask? I had taken an evil Advil PM, reserved for only those occassions where it's truly desperately needed! My big toe has issues since the nail was taken off last fall, and my brain was full of the muck produced by mountains that have exploded from molehills. I think perhaps now I should find a place to stick a nightlight in the bathroom (the only outlet is at an odd angle underneath the light fixture), or wear a helmet to bed. After all, with mommy-mush-brain I need every cell I have left!

3 comments:

Glenna said...

Haha, been there done that. I especially hate it when the bathroom door is closed and I don't realize it till it's too late...

Anonymous said...

Ah - so I'm not the only one walking into walls! :)

~just me~ said...

LOL! so sorry! hope you're feeling better son. :)